Sunday, July 24, 2005

Kite Aerial Photography

Scott Haefner: I’ve been interested in photography for as long as I can remember, and kite aerial photography (KAP) seemed like a natural progression. At least it did after my friend, Thomas Dewez, convinced me that it isn’t completely ridiculous to suspend an $800 camera from a kite. After seeing the potential in online galleries, I knew that I had to do this! I spent a few months researching equipment, technique, etc. before diving in. I had not flown a kite since I was a kid, so I’m learning as I go… These web pages will serve as a photo gallery of select images, as well as a general information source on equipment, technique, and other related info. Be sure to see my 360° virtual reality (VR) panoramas taken from a kite’s eye view. They might take a while to load (depending on your connection speed), but it should be worth the wait. Link

No comments: